Salient features are as follows:
- Complete stainless steel construction ensures better mechanical and corrosion resistant properties.
- The disc and seat, hardened by induction hardening process to about 45 RC to enable withstand continuous water hammering condition.
- Seat integral part of the body eliminates leakage – prone joints and gaskets.
- Condensate entry below the disc concentric to disc/seat ensures dean and parallel lift of disc with reference to seat, eliminating any localized wear and tear.
- An inbuilt strainer screen of adequately large area ensures long and trouble free operation